Recommended Wyoming Outfitter

I'm planning to do a Wyoming rifle mule deer hunt this year. I am wanting to do an unguided/semi guided hunt. I have no mule deer points in WY. I dont want to spend an arm and leg so I'm just seeing if anyone has any recommendations on outfitters I could contact. Please send me a private message with any leads, thank you

A little late to be planning for this year - you need to get your apps in by June 1st to be able to draw a tag - doubt many or any will be leftover for the 2nd draw. Any idea of what part of the state you want to hunt?? Likely many of the better outfitters are booked already. And for unguided I'm guessing that would be more of a trespass hunt situation and again likely the better spots are filled.

Might be better to start now for 2021??

OP
TheArdentOutdoorsman
A little late to be planning for this year - you need to get your apps in by June 1st to be able to draw a tag - doubt many or any will be leftover for the 2nd draw. Any idea of what part of the state you want to hunt?? Likely many of the better outfitters are booked already. And for unguided I'm guessing that would be more of a trespass hunt situation and again likely the better spots are filled.

Might be better to start now for 2021??

I'm open to any region. Particularly would like to stay away from grizzly country. lol. Yeah I get it I'm running out of time for the draw but I have 3 days left to try and piece something together.

7layerburrito

Lil-Rokslider
No grizzly is going to put you in the southern half or the eastern half of the state.

The general non-resident zones that have any chance of drawing this year are pretty large. You definitely don't want zone F (I hunt there every year -- it's northwest, greater Yellowstone region, south of the Montana border and loaded with bears). My advice would be find a big general area with a high chance of drawing and then plan from there. Your chances of finding an outfitter you want to work with, however, are probably pretty slim but you never know how many cancellations they'll be seeing this year.

I'm open to any region. Particularly would like to stay away from grizzly country. lol. Yeah I get it I'm running out of time for the draw but I have 3 days left to try and piece something together.

With zero preference points, I'm not sure if you can draw any region tags these days, maybe if you go special you could draw a region Y or C?? Both are OK if you are willing to use your gps chip and try and find some spots to hunt. You could probably find a buck, but likely not a trophy but still have a fun hunt and see some awesome country.

wytx

WKR
There are a few Regions you have decent odds of drawing a tag with 0 PP and they have decent hunting as well.

Rokbar

WKR
my dad and I are getting ready to try and draw for region Y, maybe C. It is through a guide that has a ranch and access to other land(s). Dad has been out there with him before and enjoyed it, No monsters, but plenty of deer. I just learned of the trip today so Im still trying to get the info for planning. really looking forward to the hunt. We still have to get license before June 1 and decide the dates between 15 through 31 oct.