Recruitment Contest

Arteman

FNG
Likewise Backpack, I kept it to just hunters, some live it, others are weekend warriors, but I hope they all chime in sometime, or at at least use the site for their benefit.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Contest is over. Thanks much guys. Great effort Arteman and Backpack Hunter. Would you guys both ship me your addresses via pm please. Thanks

Please help us keep spreading the word!

D

david long

Great job Arteman & Backpack Hunter! Just returned from vacation and needless to say, I was pretty pumped to see that we are closing in on the 500 member mark already! Thanks to everyone for spreading the word!

Arteman

FNG
Yeah, great job Backpack! I think we recruited over 20 members together, awesome. Les, I been out shed hunting all day and just got in, ill email you my address. I tried to pm Aron last night about some gear questions but not sure I'm sending them right, idk. I'll try with you.

littlebuf

Banned
wish i would have seen this a long time ago. i posted this web site on my usual hang out a few weeks ago and then started seeing a whole bunch of names from that forum on here.i coulda been a contender....