Sold Red Hawk Rifles Alaskan Clone 280 Rem 24"bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHR280AC

FNG
I have an as new Red Hawk Rifles "Alaskan Clone" in the venerable 280 Rem that I wish to sell.
Donor rifle was a 2010 Limited Edition SF CDL. Rifle has been "blue printed and trued" and
factory barrel has been cryogenically treated. Bell and Carlson Alaskan medalist stock was
installed and Trigger has been worked by RHR and pulls at a crisp 3lbs. Comes with original
box, paper work, factory shot target for accuracy, receipts from RHR and has a one piece
Leupold STD mount installed.

This is a consistently 1/2 MOA rifle with the 150 gr. Hornady ELD-X precision hunter FACTORY
load as well as with the 150 gr. Remington Cor-Lokt FACTORY load. Rifle has had
barrel break in procedure done as RHR recommended and has less than thirty rounds thru it.

$1250 shipped to your FFL holder from mine. Payment via USPS money order. Thanks for
looking.

*****UPDATE***** SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I have a .280 Rem that I really love. This is a damn near perfect Western hunting rifle. If I didn't already have one, I would be all over this. Best of luck with the sale. Someone needs to jump on this.

Thanks for the compliments fella's. The Rifle weight is tick under seven pounds with Leupold one pc.
base installed. While not a super light weight; it is very balanced and handles exceptionally well.
The 24" bbl takes advantage of the 280's ballistic potential without compromising the overall handling
of the rifle and is not "whippy" like a lot of the super light weights are. I think whoever decides to
purchase this rifle will have a great all around rig for everything N. America has to offer with the exception
of maybe the Kodiak or Polar bear.

SOLD Pending Funds!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back