Red Rock Precision

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
One of the most accurate rifles I’ve ever owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I own one, Had to send it back 3 times until it finally shot good, wouldn't buy another one from them
there are plenty of other good custom gun builders out there and cost less $

What was the issue? How was the customer service?

I have uses lots of different rifle builders and anyone can produce a turd. I sent a gun back to a builder five times, that gun was BAD. But I have owned several other rifles from the same builder that were great.

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
What was the issue? How was the customer service?

I have uses lots of different rifle builders and anyone can produce a turd. I sent a gun back to a builder five times, that gun was BAD. But I have owned several other rifles from the same builder that were great.
Not really sure what the problem was as they really wouldn't tell me, but Im pretty sure it was the bedding. First 2 times they changed barrels and that didn't help. Customer service is why I wouldn't buy another one there, They tried blaming me that I didnt know how to shoot until I proved to them my Factory rifle shot better groups and also kept complaining about how much money they have into this gun and that it SHOULD shoot just fine but didn't. I could go on but it just wasn't good experience for the amount of money I spent

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Not really sure what the problem was as they really wouldn't tell me, but Im pretty sure it was the bedding. First 2 times they changed barrels and that didn't help. Customer service is why I wouldn't buy another one there, They tried blaming me that I didnt know how to shoot until I proved to them my Factory rifle shot better groups and also kept complaining about how much money they have into this gun and that it SHOULD shoot just fine but didn't. I could go on but it just wasn't good experience for the amount of money I spent

Fair enough.

After talking to lots of gun builders, the sad fact is most people can't shoot.

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
Curt bought Todd out last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was some of the problem when I had problems with my rifle, one would say one thing and the other another thing. He was trying to buy him out then

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
Curt and Todd are great guys who know how to build a hell of a rifle.

I’d recommend them to anyone.
Not saying they can't but there are others that can do the same thing just cheaper, my fault for not doing more research