Red Snake Tikka T3x AICS bottom metal Accurate Magazine trouble shot.

Valsport

WKR
very informative post I'm looking at how to run aics and which ones in a factory stock for now, chassis later.

Valsport

WKR
In a Tikka stock, I'm assuming?
yes initially but if it means new bottom metal probably not. I've got a bone stock T3 6.5 CM and hope to upgrade factory stock with one with a raised cheek piece and then a chassis as funds come up. am i doing factory mags with factory stock/bottom metal?

Jordan86

FNG
FYI i just added this to my first post as well.

EDIT: To anybody reading this, @RedSnake has been great at communicating with me during my purchase troubles. In all fairness his bottom metal description on his site did specifically mention the issue that i've had, and it was in no way because of his product, its because of me trying to adapt a 300winmag AICS mag to work with 7RM. His site also specified this would only work up to 3.5" COAL, which I overlooked probably because of excitement. I hope my posting below didn't give anyone the impression the bottom metal was faulty, i was just looking for more guidance from others that have trouble shot this issue. Thanks,
@steffen707

Did you ever get this issue worked out? I’m having the same issue in my Tikka with a Mesa stock.