Redhead coveralls

Was thinking about adding one of these to the line up. Specifically the Silent Stakes with BONE-DRY and 200 gram insulation.

PA bow hunting from a tree stand. Main use would be for quick, opportunistic stand sits at dawn and dusk with less than 200 yard walk to the stand. temps down to 25.

I have some more technical hunting clothes but I am looking for something I can throw on over what I am wearing and hit the stand for short sits when I get a chance.

Any general thoughts are appreciated. Does this have a slot for a harness in the back of the neck?

Also - any input on sizing? I am 6'3" and wear a XXL jacket in most brands, 34 inseam and 38 waist. I would like to size this to go over jeans and mid layer tops (fleece or light jacket) so I am thinking of going up to 3XL tall.

Thanks - DJ

Dang, wrong thread:
f07986efe8d8421edf17e9e04fbcef4a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Better off with wooltimate imo
I also like the old Cabelas Wooltimate. Looks like BP was smart enough to keep this line but I can't say if the quality is the same.

I actually have the Wooltimate bibs and roast if walking in them for even a short distance! So I carry them on my backpack to the stand than put them on.

Last year I got a good deal on First Lite Sanctuary bibs and started using them. Much lighter to carry in and just as warm.

That said I still keep the old Wooltimate around as they are pretty bombproof.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited: