Reeds Sports Optics Sale

Wheels

WKR
Reeds Sports has all their optics 20% off - Code : GUNFAIR2020
They carry Swarovski, Zeiss, Leupold, Vortex and others.
Also, free shipping over $100.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Wheel’s ... you may have just got me about 450 of price match store credit! Shot it off to gohunt for the match. Fingers crossed they come through... they seem to be good folks. And to think that is money the mrs already blessed being spent on hunting ... just banked up for a rainy day 😜🤷‍♂️

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully these family owned businesses with lots of money tied up in inventory fair shut downs/slow downs well enough.

Broomd

WKR
Now what are buying Frank?
Grabbed some SLC 8x42's. As I get older I'm using the 8x's more comfortably than the 10x's. Fellas flock to the 10x's but the 8's are so much easier on the eyes.
At $1239 they were a bargain. No tax assessed either.

Broomd

WKR
Frankly I was shocked Swaro was even in this deal. With their crazy price protections, Swarovski's products are seldom offered in sales like this. This was likely an internal Reed's error or Swaro allowed them to offer these based on "Gun Fair" pricing.

I remember several years ago when Dick's was a gun-friendly seller (and I shopped there) they offered Swarovski with their Black Friday sales.
After they likely lost their asses on product discounts (and Swarovski heard about their product being offered so cheaply) Dick's abruptly changed to exclude Swaro's products from that time-frame.
There are rare Swaro exceptions, maybe this was one of them, but I have to wonder.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I capitalized on some ELs too. Great timing and thanks to the OP. Money well saved.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
hopefully there was no misunderstanding above though as I did not say/ suggest it was on swaro’s. Those were some smoking deals though. Gohunt was great about honoring the match policy they have on the products I bought though.

One item to add ... if a company is truly not adding sales tax there can be a tax liability out there given some pretty significant law changes a little bit ago around online seller obligations for sales tax. Not the same world it was 5 years ago. Also, for what it is worth, not that states ever pursue it but most have a use tax requirement that is met when you pay sales tax. So if no sales tax was paid, junior Sam (state/city tax man) could technically ask for it in a lot of states. Just a stupid point I wanted to share.