Reeds Sports Optics Sale

Travis2282

Lil-Rokslider
Dang, tried it on a X5i and didn’t work! Good thing, since I didnt need to buy it anyhow! Haha

SoDaky

WKR
Reeds are great people!The old man is one of a kind.They sell more guns than many 'chains'.
I'd recommend always calling them to get a quote on any major purchase.

I live locally to them and they’ve been disappointing me lately. Went in there awhile back looking for an SR9c and the guy acted like they didn’t have any but tried selling me a S&W, went home and looked on gunbroker and the 3rd ad was Reeds with 7 in stock. Ended up getting it for $100 cheaper at sportsman’s warehouse and no BS. Moral of the story is keep an eye on them and always look at their online price, it’s generally better than in store.

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
I am not pro Reeds or anti Reeds but the above is keen advice applied to lots of firearm dealers (namely the non big biz stores). Often times online inventory ships direct from elsewhere but does not reside in their physical ownership. This presents savings to us as consumers, as they don’t tie up capital in stock ... on occasion I have had dealers tell me to look at their online store for better pricing. Maybe the above was totally different, maybe it wasn’t... the new world economy has lots of pros and cons though... supporting local businesses and pro-hunting companies should hopefully play in when appropriate and possible. My suggestion- check online and then see what your local pro-hunting shops can do for you at a minimum. Anyhow... Happy Easter.

They had Swarovski included in the sale for a couple days then pulled it. A couple people seem to have got what they ordered prior to the removal. I had a STX/85 combo in my cart but decided to sleep on it, woke up, no longer valid. Oh well you snooze you lose.

The prices with the discount pretty much ended up being demo prices so you can still get them if youre patient and wait. I got some 10x42s on the sale and almost got a bunch more but I saved myself from going bankrupt when they ended the sale.