Reel Shot Whitetails-Kansas

Anyone hunt with this outfitter in Kansas before? Seems to be kind of new. Looking to hear about your experience with them if anyone has any!

bigbuckdj

WKR
I’ve fished with him a few times, he runs reel shot charters in Venice. Him and his brother are good dudes, they are both from Louisiana. I think he’s been hunting and running trips in Kansas a long time but just recently started advertising.

I guess that wasn’t very helpful. I know he’s real and he’s put people on some big deer up there. He’s cool though, I’d just give him a call if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
I used to work with Brandon and Jodi back when they had Reelshot Outdoors Tv show. They killed some giant bucks on that Kansas property. Of course, they never let me go anywhere near the place lol. I have hunted and fished with Jon Carter as well. Jon went with me on a CO muley hunt for the show once and i have fished with him down in Venice. That Kansas property has super low hunting pressure. He charges a lot to hunt the place, but it has phenomenal deer quality.

OP
Greenduck18
Thanks for the replies, seems like a good guy! Just wasn’t much info on their operation. I’ve always wanted to hunt Kansas so I thought I’d go big and go the outfitter route.