Reflex on EDC 9?

BryGuy

FNG
I just picked up my G48 MOS yesterday and I am debating putting a reflex sight on it. This pistol is for everyday concealed carry, and i am looking for thoughts or opinions on reflex sights. I took it to the range and I am really happy with how the pistol shoots, I do need to practice a lot though to be able to be consistent.
I have thought of some pros and cons and id like anyone with experience to weigh in.

pros: easy target acquisition, extended effective range, and more consistent accuracy under stressful circumstances
Cons: additional weight, additional bulk (I am 6’, 160 and sometimes struggle concealing already), more opportunity for gear failure when I need it, price,

I have checked out the Holosun 407k as my main contender but also open to other suggestions.

My 48 has a 407K on it. I had mine direct milled but I believe CHPWS makes plates that sit lower than MOS. You can also do a little grinding and fit the 407 without an adaptor plate on the MOS models. My cut slide is just barely able to cowitness without suppressor height sights. For me, RDS are a total game changer for handguns.