Rehydrate wipes, or spray this on TP?

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Saw this on a recorded episode of Shark Tank - https://www.pristinesprays.com/collections/frontpage/products/pristine-original-1-oz. Anyone think this would be a good way to handle business? I had been planning on taking some TP, and some wipes (not dehydrated), but am now thinking this is an option to just carry with the TP. And if the 1oz bottle is too much weight, I imagine a portion could be decanted into a smaller spray bottle.

And for those vets on this forum, please let me know when I've gone crazy.

fngTony

Okay Moderator
Staff member
No thanks. Natural or not I still wouldn’t want any irritation from the oils or the smell.

wrybear1

FNG
I have tried this stuff, and it works. The little bottle is light and could last 2 weeks, so you'll save weight and space. No tp tearing either.

It’s hard to get peanut butter out of shag carpet with a dry towel. Wet wipes for me no matter what the weight is. I take the ones that are flushable.

Wet tp makes a bigger mess. You need the toughness of the wipe to get it clean. I dehydrate mine so they weigh nothing. Just rehydrate as needed. It works great!

I take dried baby wipes. I just add a little water to moisten them up and I'm good to go. They don't tear and work great for back country bird baths. Drying them makes them almost as light as TP.

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
I'd have to worry about spraying the TP and it coming apart as one wipes which always leads to itch for me. I prefer taking wet wipes. I'm prone to crack itch if I don't. I use 'em everyday.