Rei sale

colonel00

WKR
I just picked up two Nemo Fillo pillows for $30 each. They were on sale for 25% off. The coupon code ANNV17 didn't work on them though as they were already marked down.

BKhunter

WKR
picked up a bunch of stuff I needed only got the 20% off on one item, but I'm a member so you get 10% on all the others.

OP
N

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I just picked up two Nemo Fillo pillows for $30 each. They were on sale for 25% off. The coupon code ANNV17 didn't work on them though as they were already marked down.

Decided to try this pillow also, reviews looked good...had to order 2 to get free shipping.

I happened to drop in there yesterday having totally forgot about the sale. All I picked up was an Eno double hammock. I wanted to like to Salomon trail shoes but the arch support was way too high for my hooves.

Went to my local store yesterday. Tried on the Salomon Quest 4ds, wanted to the like them due to price and since i have two of their regular shoes and probably will never buy another brand of shoe. For whatever reason, the toe box was too wide. Tried on some Lowa Renegades, foot fit the boot but they werent cushy at all. like walking on shaped wood. Really wanted to try some zamberlans but they didnt carry in. Came home and ordered the 960 gtx RR's. From what ive read they should fit me, if not, ill ship em on back and try the Tibets. Ill add that with the coupon code the Zams were 291 with tax and free shipping.

Last edited:

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
Went to my local store yesterday. Tried on the Salomon Quest 4ds, wanted to the like them due to price and since i have two of their regular shoes and probably will never buy another brand of shoe. For whatever reason, the toe box was too wide. Tried on some Lowa Renegades, foot fit the boot but they werent cushy at all. like walking on shaped wood. Really wanted to try some zamberlans but they didnt carry in. Came home and ordered the 960 gtx RR's. From what ive read they should fit me, if not, ill ship em on back and try the Tibets. Ill add that with the coupon code the Zams were 291 with tax and free shipping.

Love the Tibets but they are heavy! I just picked up the La Sportiva Nucleo GTX from REI and they are half the weight and really comfy.