Relaxed fit solid pants?

Totoro

WKR
Hey fellas, any recommendations for relaxed fit solid color pants? Or for that matter pants with more thigh room?

I am blessed/damned with big thighs so standard/slim fits are a no go.

Stretchy pants are nice but like a little looser fit.

Going up a size makes the waist sit funny on me.

So are the ones that I have tried that work are the NF Paramount Trail convertible but I can't like the convertible part.

Yeah, yeah prolly gonna be SOL but worth a shot.

Thanks!

Hey fellas, any recommendations for relaxed fit solid color pants? Or for that matter pants with more thigh room?

I am blessed/damned with big thighs so standard/slim fits are a no go.

Stretchy pants are nice but like a little looser fit.

Going up a size makes the waist sit funny on me.

So are the ones that I have tried that work are the NF Paramount Trail convertible but I can't like the convertible part.

Yeah, yeah prolly gonna be SOL but worth a shot.

Thanks!

I have thick thighs as well and have the same problem with a lot of pants. The Sitka mountain pant fits me great. Grinders have quite a bit of room in the thighs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHerman1

FNG
Prana stretch Zion are nice if you can find some in stock. I wear the cargo green quite a bit. Plus they are $89 or cheaper on sale.

Voyageur

WKR
I feel your pain and have lived it for 50+ years. The frustrating thing on recommendations is what many people consider to be "roomy" thighs on pants are not even close for me.
I second what others have said about the Sitka pants. I like their fit.
First Lite Corrugate pants have a great roomy fit for me.
Another option are the Duluth Trading Company Flexpedition pants. In store fitting showed promise, but haven't purchased them yet.
Edit on 7-30-21:
Went back to the store for a final fitting on the Duluth Trading Flexpedition pants and decided not to buy them. Their fit was no where near as comfortable/roomy as the Kuhl Renegade pants (in their Klassik fit) I tried on earlier that day.

Last edited:

amassi

WKR
Kings xkg pants have plenty of leg room and room in the seat

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

gleason51

Lil-Rokslider
I also suffer from/am blessed to have large tree trunks. The Stone Glacier pants have worked very well for me.