Reliable & Affordable Scopes! Your go to is?

OCHO505

Lil-Rokslider
I have a fair amount of guns and I can't put $700 - $1500 scope on all of them, nor do I need to I guess. I have some AR's and smaller caliber riffles I want to put something decent, reliable and affordable on. I have some Burris FF I really like and have great luck, I have Primary Arms' on my muzzle and have had good luck. What else would everyone recommend? $200 - $500 range. Thanks for the input. Oh and I don't care about the turret and prefer a BDC type reticle.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Rock-o

WKR
My problem is being cheap often results in supporting China which I won't do. So simply on my principles I'm forced to spend more. Though like you I don't need to have a scope for each rifle. I am fine with moving scopes if needed.

Last edited:

Bubba85

FNG
The sightron stacs are real nice for the price Doug has them going for. I’ve bought quite a few items from camera land and always had awesome service. FYI

Interested as well. Looking hard at the sightron stac 3-16. Anything else close for $300?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you're looking for AR optics in that price range for several rifles go with Trijicon MROs, EOTechs, or Aimpoint PROs.

A good quality RDS is going to be more productive for you than a low quality scope for most of the shooting you'd do with an AR.

ChrisAU

WKR
In that price range I realllly like the Athlon Helos BTR Gen 2 scopes. So much so that I have 3 of them, 2 2-12x42's and 1 4-20x50. They've all dialed reliably so far. But, they are on rifles that won't get serious backpack duty or go on any destination hunts. If more emphasis is on reliability than features, SWFA is the way to go.

Leupold, vortex, here both scopes cover a wide range of features and prices, never had one let me down.

TheGDog

WKR
The cheapie lil Vortex Crossfire II's are great for regular, non long-range hunting pursuits. And work just fine at racking up the Rabbit and Ground Squirrel and Coyote deaths.