Reloader 15 .243 loads

cmahoney

WKR
Since the internet is full of mixed reviews about reloader 15 and stability with temperature changes I figured I ask here for some loads and experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
I have been running reloader powder in not only 243 but also in a couple other cartridges I'm getting great accuracy but there is some pressure differential from temperature Causing point of impact change ,

OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
I have been running reloader powder in not only 243 but also in a couple other cartridges I'm getting great accuracy but there is some pressure differential from temperature Causing point of impact change ,

Thanks

ID_Matt

WKR
I can't say that I have tested the temp stability too hard because I only use the gun in the spring/summer months for rockchucks but it has been extremely accurate for me with 87 gr vmax's. Varget would be my second choice but is impossible to find right now.

OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
I can't say that I have tested the temp stability too hard because I only use the gun in the spring/summer months for rockchucks but it has been extremely accurate for me with 87 gr vmax's. Varget would be my second choice but is impossible to find right now.

No Varget is the reason I’m looking at RL15, thanks for the info.

Mike 338

WKR
It's a go-to in 6.5x47 and it's pretty much all I use. For heavyish bullets in 243, I use RL-25. I'd say, if you find a load that's working for you, use it till it quits working for you.