Reloader 26

Kraze

FNG
Good luck finding any. It's been out of stock everywhere online and in store in my area for a while now.

OP
Sodbuster

Sodbuster

WKR
VernAK

Drive on over and I'll give ya a pound.

I am in the Bison draw again in your neighborhood. If I get lucky I will at least stop by and say hello.

- - - Updated - - -

Called Alliant. Mid January back on the retailers shelves.

Kraze

FNG
Good to know, thanks for updating us! Hopefully they ramped up production a bit to better keep up with demand. Would be nice if they could keep it on the shelves, or at least not go months on end with everywhere being sold out lol.

28bang

WKR
You might try the vv n565 midsouthshooters had some in stock yesterday when i checked. I have 4Lbs but haven’t had the chance to play with it.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Saw some when I went home for the holidays. Actually gave a friend of mine 2lbs while I was there, I still have 4lbs. Should have bought the other when I saw it lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Sodbuster

Sodbuster

WKR
Two 8 lber's at the Sportman's Warehouse in Fairbanks.
Maybe it is starting to spread around again,

was shocked when I needed some leverevolution for the thurtty thurtty, my regular suppliers had none. Found some at grafs at a decent price too,,,might check them out....

OP
Sodbuster

Sodbuster

WKR
was shocked when I needed some leverevolution for the thurtty thurtty, my regular suppliers had none. Found some at grafs at a decent price too,,,might check them out....

Been there too. Nothing left.I can get on the "to call "list like everyone else.

cmahoney

WKR
Speaking of reloaded 26, have any of you guys used it with copper bullets in a 6.5 Creedmoor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sodbuster

Sodbuster

WKR
Thanks, were you getting much better performance than 4350 or any of the other traditions go to powders?

I would need to verify with my notebook but I am shooting a Barrett Fieldcraft with an 18 inch barrel.
I have a good load for the 127. I have velocity and group checked the 120 and am at a place to develop with it.
I barely used the traditional powders as I had been using 26 before I got the Creedmoor. Went to it and It has worked well for me.

cmahoney

WKR
I would need to verify with my notebook but I am shooting a Barrett Fieldcraft with an 18 inch barrel.
I have a good load for the 127. I have velocity and group checked the 120 and am at a place to develop with it.
I barely used the traditional powders as I had been using 26 before I got the Creedmoor. Went to it and It has worked well for me.

Thanks, I have been thinking of picking up some 26. I have a Tikka with a 24” barrel. Going to give the LRX’s a try.

OP
Sodbuster

Sodbuster

WKR
With the LRX bullets, Reloader 26, and a 24 inch barrel, I think you will get in and outs on about anything. 26 gives a velocity boost that the Barnes needs and I aim for the shoulder with coppers.
Accuracy trumps all.

cornfed

FNG
It seems to be coming around. I picked up a lb of RL26 last weekend here in Southern PA. Also talked to another LGS that week in MD, and they were expecting it as well. I'll soon be trying it and H4350 behind some 140's in a new to me Tikka creedmoor.

Everyone was gaga over H4350 a few years ago, and it hard to come by. I grabbed some when I got the chance, and it shot just ok in the stuff I've tried it in. Nuttin special........