Reloading/Components Classifieds?

RMM

WKR
Any thoughts on making a classifieds just for reloading/powder/bullets? I've noticed a lot of reloading components in the guns classifieds and thought it would make sense to separate the two. Just a thought!

There is already a reloading, ammo swap thread.
Its a mess.
There is no need just use the search function.
If its anything good it gets found and bought within 15 minutes.

Then you get all the do gooders declaring you can ship that without a hazmat.

If you can find what you need with the search function then it's not on here.

I would love to see it separated from the guns classifieds. Would make it nicer for both. Also, if you're looking for a broad range of items the search function isn't as quick. Just my two cents.

crich

WKR
Ive been thinking about this for months. Not that I want a bunch of random forums to clutter things up but the majority of the "guns" classified is ammo and components. Its a pita when Im actually looking for guns. Yes yes theres a search function but I just want to take 30 seconds to scroll updated threads and move on.

excaliber

WKR
It would be nice to have sub forum for reloading. We could post some links to sites that have Components/Powder in stock to help us out. It's really hard to find reloading components and I think this would really help everyone here.

AkRyan

WKR
It should be a thing. A large majority of people aren't looking for either and it clogs up other threads

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
It would be nice to have sub forum for reloading. We could post some links to sites that have Components/Powder in stock to help us out. It's really hard to find reloading components and I think this would really help everyone here.

Part of the reason we're slow to add subforums, people don't use them or see them. We've had a reloading subforum for a while.

excaliber

WKR
Part of the reason we're slow to add subforums, people don't use them or see them. We've had a reloading subforum for a while.

Sorry left the classifieds part out of it. As written I do see your point.

It should have read like this. It would be nice to have sub forum for reloading in the classifieds.