Reloading components

Sako79

Lil-Rokslider
Im looking for Federal 210, federal 210 match, federal 215 and federal 215 match primers as well as RL26 powder. Does anyone know a shop that may have these in stock. Could you please p m me

sdupontjr

WKR
I havent seen fed 210 m primers in well over a year. This me swapping my load to CCI-200's because they pop up from time to time.

Ken_L

FNG
With seeing retailers with more and more primers for other applications I am hoping that the large rifle primers are not too far behind.

Gila

WKR
Yesterday notified large rifle primers - Federal match and Remington were in stock…15 minutes later and gone!

Vern400

WKR
Things are easing up a little bit. There was a Christmas drawdown for sure. Sign up for alerts and be ready to buy them in 5 minutes when you get a notification. I found a box of 205s last week.

Ken_L

FNG
I just saw Powder Valley has Fiocchi large rifle primers in stock now. I have never used them but at least I know Fiocchi makes good ammo.

Jkean949

FNG
Like Sippy said, shootingbot.com is a great way to setup and alert and keep the feelers out there...depending on what you're looking for you gotta jump fast when you get the email alert. I used them to find primers a while back and if you didn't click the link within a few minutes they'd already be sold.

I have tried the "notify me when in stock" at different online places and have never received an email.