Reloading kit opinions?

MT257

WKR
Thanks for the input, I know the neighbour has a manual scale to measure the powder but I found it to be very slow. The electronic dispenser scale looked like it would be worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reloading g is a time consuming process. I wouldn’t try speeding it up. I had a Lyman digital scale and it constantly threw false loads and readings. After some research the way your outlet is wired may affect the scale. Also cell phones and certain lights will screw with electronic scales and dispensers.

phil1841

FNG
Great list from MBAO. Like many, I started with a RCBS kit years ago and still use most of the components. If I could go back and do it over, I would build my own "kit". The Redding turret press would be excellent for what you will be doing. A good digital caliper, to me is very important. Have used a RCBS Chargemaster for some time and would not be without a similar tool ever again. A manual back up is nice also. A set of check weights is also a good investment - it gives me a confidence my scales are setup and working properly.

Jump in and get started - a lot of help is out there for someone just starting out.