Reloading setup off a toolbox??

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, I am in somewhat of a confined space for another 6 months or so. And no, it's not jail......
Curious on reloading setups in really small areas, specifically if anyone has a setup off of a rolling toolbox.

Thanks as always.

Randy

Lawnboi

WKR
When I lived in an apartment I used one of those Milwaukee plastic rolling tool box deals and a foldable work table. Clamped the press into the table and packed it all up when I was done. Worked well enough.

Lawnboi

WKR
I also used an arbor press for all bullet seating to avoid pulling out the press and needing the room. Honestly besides a press I was able to do it all on the kitchen table.

shtrbc

Lil-Rokslider
In my apartment days I either clamped the press to the kitchen counter/table or built a very small 2x4 framed bench that went in a closet. Biggest pia was resizing brass or the general lack of counter space. But hey, you can get it done.

brushape

WKR
I live in an appartment and have a box I made out of plywood that clamps to my kitchen table and holds my press but I’m drawing up a new one that will hold my charge master and have a drawer for dies and small tools. Definitly a pain in the ass not having it just setup in one spot all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk