WTS/WTT Reloading Stuff (East Kansas, Emporia)

Zappaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm the "FNG" here so please let me know if I'm doing anything stoopid please... thanks!

I have a general assortment of reloading stuff and I have standardized on certain powders the last few years and so I am thinking I'd like to trade out some of these powders and some other reloading gear I won't ever use.

I'm sitting on 1.5+ lbs. of RL-15, 1 lb of RL-7, a lb. of AA#9, and I could spare a lb. or two of Longshot, Blue Dot, Steel and maybe a lb. of rifle powder (IMR, Hodgden, Alliant) out of my 8 lb. kegs if you needed it to keep reloading.

I also have MATCHED brass in sets from 20-200+: 243 (Horn, Fed, R-P), 270WSM (fed, R-P), 270 (NYY), 6.8SPC (fed), 7mm RM, 223, 9mm, 40S&W, and 45 ACP. All rifle and most pistol is once shot/clean *but can come tumbled too.

I have shotgun primers, primed hulls (i.e. 500 Fiocchi 2 3/4" unskived), and some wads/shot as well.

Last, I have large pistol, large rifle, and small rifle primers but no small pistol (I'm running out).

SO... here's the deal: if you NEED something and I can use something you have (LIKE small pistol primers ;) then lets talk. I'm typically able to meet-up, face-to-face to trade somewhere in the central eastern Kansas area (on a weekend when I might get your way) OR you can come to the Emporia area (about any time- I'm 8 miles off IH-35; between Wichita and KC).

What I could use:
-small pistol primers
-matched 22-250 brass (once shot, Horn, Win, Fed, R-P works- can't afford Lapua, Norma ;)
-Rio shot gun primers (couple of hundred)
-GOOD red-dot pistol sight (*I have a NIB Romeo 5 I could trade)
- what you got?

I'd prefer trading but will sell most of the above for fair money. I have a lot of other stuff too so ask if you want- I might have it! And... if it ships in a USPS box I'd consider shipping for actual cost (non-hasmat only to CON48 please). I also have some decent scopes I plan to list- all "safe queens" in mid-range models I'll post in another listing. Nothing over $300, stay tuned!

Much Respect!