Relocating from OR to MT for work and military!

I'm relocating from OR to MT for work and military and I'm looking for somewhere to sleep, shower and store my stuff, as well as some people to hang out with in the Helena MT area! If anyone on here can help me out that would be great :)

hobbes

WKR
I can't really help you with a place to stay other than to say the housing market is booming, so finding a place may be tough. You probably know this but don't send money to anything that seems too good to be true or suspicious.

As others have said, the housing market is booming in Helena. If you're looking to buy, you'll have to be willing to move fast. If you're looking to rent, contact Prime Rentals (https://www.primerentalshelena.com/) as they are the largest multi-family/apartment building company in town.
If you need the name of a top notch realtor, PM me and I'll put you in touch with one. She won't steer you wrong.
Good luck.

Aginor

Lil-Rokslider
My first duty station was William Henry Harrison. Are you in the Chinooks or medical?

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
As stated above, housing will be the most difficult thing right now. I have spoken to several people that are on waiting lists for rentals. As for buying, be prepared to move fast and overpay. The housing market has just gone nuts over the last 12-16 months

There are some great outdoor related stores here that are a good place to start meeting people. I’d also recommend getting a membership to both the prickly pear gun club and Lewis and Clark archers if you shoot a bow

While here have fun with the fact that pretty much anything outdoor related will be within 30-45 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk