Reloder powders gone forever?

tquiet

FNG
Have you ever heard of the "Discord" app? There is a reloading forum that has a "In stock notification" thread. This is awesome because folks are constantly posting links to in stock reloading components. I have seen RL23 on there several times along with all the Hogdon Extreme powders if you decided to make a switch.

What cartridge is this for?

Shoot me a PM if you want an invitation sent to you.

I just got an alert for RL-19 in 1# and 5# jugs.

They are getting more frequent.

Anyone know why Alliant powders were so scarce for so long?

Same here in MT, I have a bunch I purchased 5 or so years ago but haven't really touched it since it's nowhere to be found here. Same with Retumbo and H1000, but some of the others are slowly making a comeback.

Same here in MT, I have a bunch I purchased 5 or so years ago but haven't really touched it since it's nowhere to be found here. Same with Retumbo and H1000, but some of the others are slowly making a comeback.
H1000 has been popping up a lot over the last month. I saw Retumbo once this year.

Felton

WKR
I’ll reiterate what @tquiet said, if you want to find reloading components get the discord app and join that reloading group it’s the best way to find what seems like hens teeth. You better be ready though, like already have an account to all the large companies that sell reloading supplies.

JD Jones

WKR
RL 26 was around in the spring. It always went quick but I was able to buy what I wanted. not much help now but it seems the Alliants are popping up more frequently. Discord is the first ticket and then the second is being quick draw McGraw. Have your accounts set up and just keep an eye out. You can usually pattern releases

RadDad

Lil-Rokslider
Have you ever heard of the "Discord" app? There is a reloading forum that has a "In stock notification" thread. This is awesome because folks are constantly posting links to in stock reloading components. I have seen RL23 on there several times along with all the Hogdon Extreme powders if you decided to make a switch.

What cartridge is this for?

Shoot me a PM if you want an invitation sent to you.
Accurateshooter.com has one as well. I’ve found it to be very reliable but you have to jump on the opportunity as soon as someone posts a product you‘re interested in buying. That’s the world we live in for the foreseeable, unfortunately.