REM UML facelift.

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
I finally found a manners stock so I decided to do a facelift too. I got a new manners MCS-SL for a great price so I went ahead and picked it up. I also got an arrowhead 3 piece ramrod. I ordered and installed an arrowhead breech plug along with the bolt stop. I then switched out the factory trigger and installed a trigger tech special and had the metal cerokoted in tungsten. I’ll have to get a new scope next year. I was originally going to turn it into a 45 cal smokeless but decided in the end to keep the factory barrel on. It shot really good prior to this so hopefully I didn’t lose that.

Attachments

• F4A595D6-DD19-42ED-BAA6-D1C28CF5998C.jpeg
    F4A595D6-DD19-42ED-BAA6-D1C28CF5998C.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 50

ENCORE

WKR
No. I’m not a fan of social media. Why do you ask?
There are two sites specific to Ultimate rifles. One remains pretty much all RUM, while the other is Ultimate and Conversions. Lots of great information.
Post up some target photos when you get time to shoot that hotrod :)

Amudgett

FNG
There are two sites specific to Ultimate rifles. One remains pretty much all RUM, while the other is Ultimate and Conversions. Lots of great information.
Post up some target photos when you get time to shoot that hotrod :)
What group name is the first you mentioned? I found the conversion group but not the specific rum page.