Remi Warren no longer hosting Cutting The Distance

Remi didn’t go far
I do like that there was no mention of BHA under the conservation groups he supports. Even with such close ties between FL and BHA he made no mention. I respect that.

jblam

Lil-Rokslider
So I take it the under armor hunting line is officially dead?

tbowers

Lil-Rokslider
Well the first episode of the new Cutting the Distance was basically an infomercial trying to justify the absurd price on their new turkey call. Missing Remi already!
But its LIMITED EDITION from a tree that they cut down themselves!!!! I'm sure it was expensive to make given all the transport they had to do from the wood. I'm sure it will sell out even at $300 a crack.

That’s what makes him leaving the show even interesting. Is the new one gonna be part of the ME network?
Probably not. He says it’s gonna be basically the same podcast. No reason to do the whole change up and stay on the network, especially when his hiatus is gonna end within two weeks of the new host finally taking over his old podcast.

He can rep First Lite gear and have the same podcast without all the ads hung up on the MeatEater network. No more forced Silverado, BRCC, and iHeartRadio insert ads. (I hope)

dirtshooter

Lil-Rokslider
Probably not. He says it’s gonna be basically the same podcast. No reason to do the whole change up and stay on the network, especially when his hiatus is gonna end within two weeks of the new host finally taking over his old podcast.

He can rep First Lite gear and have the same podcast without all the ads hung up on the MeatEater network. No more forced Silverado, BRCC, and iHeartRadio insert ads. (I hope)
Don't forget Mountain (hunting) Dew

bobinmi

WKR
But its LIMITED EDITION from a tree that they cut down themselves!!!! I'm sure it was expensive to make given all the transport they had to do from the wood. I'm sure it will sell out even at $300 a crack.
Agreed, sometimes I wonder whether Rinella realizes how big they have become and this stuff comes off as real cringey from a company of their size. I know of several small custom call makers who advertise the same concept and I don't have the same reaction.

Reactions: ODB

Gmark

FNG
Remi Warren has released the first episode of his new podcast - Live Wild with Remi Warren. Happy to have some more podcasts from him to listen to going forward.