REMINDER: REI member 20% off sale ends 4/7/13

squeekieslayer

Well Known Rokslider
What are you guys getting.... if anything?

I think I am going to pick up a jetboil sol. I cant find them anywhere else for much cheaper so the 20% off will be sweet.

Joe

littlebuf

Banned
I try not to put my money into left leaning businesses if I can. rei is defiantly left of center and I can get the products elsewhere so I do. its a personal choice and one that is not always possible to make. but with rei it is so I do.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I try not to put my money into left leaning businesses if I can. rei is defiantly left of center and I can get the products elsewhere so I do. its a personal choice and one that is not always possible to make. but with rei it is so I do.

Yup, I have the same philosophy. I've been a member there from WAY back but don't do business any longer with them.

Randy

magpie

Banned
Interesting. I suppose I'm like you in that I do not support Cabelas Wal Mart etc either.

I picked up a 20* down sleeping bag with the 20% off and dividend it came out to 79 bones. Not too shabby!

jherald

Well Known Rokslider
I picked up two sets of black diamond ergo cork trekking poles for 120 bucks total with the 20% off and my dividend. Cant beat that price. They are a buncha greeny lefties but you cant pass up certain deals when its 20% off time and you got a dividend to boot.

Racethesunset

Well Known Rokslider
Those 20% off coupons will take you below cost on some of the low margin goods at REI. In a backwards way, you are supporting right leaning businesses by buying from left leaning retailers at no profit.

big10hunter

Well Known Rokslider
Is it possible to ship to another address if I know someone with a membership?

trk3263

Well Known Rokslider
I bought my neoair Xlite for $150 after the 20% off. Can't wait to use it.

dreamingbig

Well Known Rokslider
Just a tip... you can use it multiple times on line. If you want two different things, buy them separately and apply it. So I have been told by a friend.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Yes it does work. I was at REI today and bought something with my 20% off and now just went online to order something and it let me use my 20% off again,