Sold Remington 1st Gen Ti in 7MM-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wasn't sure I'd ever sell this one but since its been in the safe 6+ years and I've put a total of 24 rounds through it figured I would post it up and see if anyone is interested.

I am the 2nd owner of this year, the original owner fired 62 rounds so a total round count of 86. I only ever shot 120 grain factory Ballistic Tips and remember getting a couple groups in the 3/4" 3 shot range. But that could be improved I'm sure I just never shot it enough to find out. This is a really early production Ti with a 3 digit serial number in the low 400's. This is also about the nicest feeling B&C stock I've handled, the grip area is maybe a bit thinner than what most see on these, its a really nice one.

Spec:
Remington model 700 1st Gen Ti rifle in 7MM-08.
Original stock has been painted olive green with tan & black speckle by Rokslide member darrenK who no longer does stock painting. Anyone who ever had Darren paint a stock knows the quality of his work - this is not a rattle can paint job. Its a nice shade of green, the pictures in the sun make it look lighter than it really is.
Bolt shroud/firing pin has been replaced with a lightweight Gre-Tan unit
Factory trigger set at about 2 1/2 lbs - this is the older style ribbed trigger not one of the new ones
Rifle weighs 5 lbs 15.5 ozs with the scope and rings attached

Rifle is in as new condition, there are a couple small scuffs along the trigger guard and a couple really faint marks on the barrel up by the muzzle from sitting in the gun safe.

I'd really like to sell the rifle as is with the Leupold 6x36 with their Long Range duplex mounted in extra low Talley Lwt ring/bases. I've had this scope about 10 years and its been on a couple different rifles and its been solid with no issues, don't believe it has any ring marks or marks of any kind. It has a front Leupold Alumina cap on it that will come with it.

I know these Ti's aren't as hot as they where a few years ago so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I don't sell it.

I would like $1950 shipped from me to your FFL, I will take a USPS money order of if we have done business we can figure out payment.

First "I'll take it" followed with a PM for details gets it, I will also post this on another forum.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional pictures.
Thanks
Frank
414132329.jpg

414113064.jpg

414472719.jpg

414472718.jpg

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Drooling. That is a steal and would be such a nice match to my .270 that is just a little more tricked out. I can smell an AI.

OP
Oregonmuley
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Time to bump this back to the top. Have had some requests for rifle only, so anyone who might be interested in rifle only with the Talley extra-low rings attached price would be $1700 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.