WTS Remington 700 Short Action Carbon Fiber M50 Stock, Mag system, 2 Mags

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale: Stocky's Carbon Fiber Remington 700 M50 stock, made by AG Composites, Hunter Green color (green with tan and black speckle). For short action, with "varmint/tactical" barrel profile. Inletted for M5 detachable mag system (included). The detachable mag system is the Stocky's M5 Stealth DM M24 Detachable Magazine System, which uses AICS pattern magazines. Also includes action screws and pillars (if you want to inlet a different stock for this mag system). 2 magazines are included, 5 round AICS pattern, 1 Magpul and 1 Bergara.

Stock is in new condition. It has been mounted but never shot or taken out. It is VERY light (33oz on my scale) and stiff. I have just decided to move the funds into a different project... I have a gear problem...

Everything together $475.

Bottom metal and mags only at $115

Stock only at $375.

Prices are shipped in lower 48.

Paypal FF or pay fees

Not interested in trades, Thanks.

MDH62VD.jpg

zRcs69n.jpg

iz62H60.jpg

OSxxiCg.jpg

70Nv6Lk.jpg

AgS4Dyb.jpg

aXBTYNO.jpg

OP
S

SEtoNWHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NWhunter,

This stock would work with your standard barrel, but there would be a gap between the barrel and stock. The stock is inletted for a "varmint" profile barrel, which is larger than the standard "sporter". The rifle would be completely functional, and the barrel completely free-floated, but you would have to decide if the appearance would bother you