WTS Remington model 700 BDL DBM Custom Deluxe 300 Win Mag Bedded Timney

smokinf15

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
126cc1d37145699faffe40c5c89968e8.jpg

Beautiful rifle. Model 700 BDL DBM Custom Deluxe in .300 Winchester magnum with 3 included detachable box magazines. Barrel has been free floated and action bedded. Original iron sights included but also drilled/tapped for scope obviously. I had a vx3 3.5-10 mounted. 24” barrel. Excellent wood. Timney Trigger set at I’m guessing 2lb max (I don’t have a gauge). Excellent bore. I’ve killed a few elk and an oryx with it. I bet I haven’t shot it 60x. Sub MOA with 180gr federal premium partitions and Remington core lokt ultra bonded that I can’t seem to find anymore. That’s all I ever shot, didn’t reload for it because those were so accurate. I hate to sell it but I have 3x 300 win mags and one of those is a pre-64 model 70 given to me by a family member. I am much more attached to that gun so this one is for sale. Need some cash for our second family adoption. First rifle I ever purchased myself, I have had it since 2003, second owner. $700 shipped to your FFL. PM with questions or if you want pics. I’ll give you my cell if you want to chat. Also have a set of warne QD rings/bases for it if interested. Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petemar

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
126cc1d37145699faffe40c5c89968e8.jpg

Beautiful rifle. Model 700 BDL DBM Custom Deluxe in .300 Winchester magnum with 3 included detachable box magazines. Barrel has been free floated and action bedded. Original iron sights included but also drilled/tapped for scope obviously. I had a vx3 3.5-10 mounted. 24” barrel. Excellent wood. Timney Trigger set at I’m guessing 2lb max (I don’t have a gauge). Excellent bore. I’ve killed a few elk and an oryx with it. I bet I haven’t shot it 60x. Sub MOA with 180gr federal premium partitions and Remington core lokt ultra bonded that I can’t seem to find anymore. That’s all I ever shot, didn’t reload for it because those were so accurate. I hate to sell it but I have 3x 300 win mags and one of those is a pre-64 model 70 given to me by a family member. I am much more attached to that gun so this one is for sale. Need some cash for our second family adoption. First rifle I ever purchased myself, I have had it since 2003, second owner. $700 shipped to your FFL. PM with questions or if you want pics. I’ll give you my cell if you want to chat. Also have a set of warne QD rings/bases for it if interested. Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, My name is Pete. I would like to purchase this rifle. Please tell me what I should do next. Thank you, Pete

Petemar

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again, I am not sure what I am doing at this point. I would like to purchase this rifle. Can I send you my phone number. I am not sure how to PM you. Please advise. Thank you, Pete