Sold Remington Model Seven XCR 7mm-08 Kampfeld Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is a very special, one-of-a-kind Kampfeld Custom built on a Remington Model Seven XCR in 7mm-08 caliber. Here are the goodies:

Remington Seven XCR 7mm-08 (rare as hen's teeth)
HS Precision stock with full aluminum bedding block, green with black webbing, properly bedded by Karl, barrel floated.
Shilen competition trigger, pulls at 2 lb, 1 oz. and very crisp.
Fluted bolt
Skeletonized bolt handle
Fluted 20" barrel from the factory
Barreled action Cerakoted in matte black

Specs:
39" overall length
13-3/8" LOP
Weighs 6 lbs 5 oz. without scope and rings
20" barrrel
4-screw receiver
Factory chamber

The rifle easily shoots sub-MOA with 139gr SST Hornady Superformance factory ammo. The XCR version of the Model Seven is one of Remington's more accurate production sporter rifles. I'm the second owner and have owned it for 5 years. I don't remember if Karl blueprinted the action. Likely, but I can't be sure. It's in great shape cosmetically with just a little Cerakote loss at the muzzle crown and one tiny blemish on the floor plate. Makes an excellent shooting house rifle due to the short length. Would also work nicely as a youth rifle if you so choose. There are no issues or disappointments with this rifle.

$1,900 shipped from an individual to your FFL. So you are basically getting a very rare $1,600 Rem Seven XCR 7mm-08 and spending an additional $300 for the stock and all of Karl's goodness. A steal. The Kahles scope does not go with the rifle. The Talley Lightweight 30mm rings will go with the rifle. Drop me a PM if you need more photos or have questions. I have about 30 photos of the rifle from every angle. If someone responds to this thread I will post more photos. This is cross-posted so first "I'll Take It" by timestamp takes it home. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_0952.jpgIMG_0954.jpgIMG_0956.jpgIMG_0957.jpgIMG_0962.jpgIMG_0965.jpgIMG_0958.jpgIMG_0946.jpgIMG_0966.jpgIMG_0970.jpg

OP
R

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Someone needs to convert those warm and fuzzy feelings to $1,900 cash! Lol. It’s a unique and very nice rifle. And it’s a shooter.

Kimber22

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just showed this to my wife. Told her this is what I wanted for our wedding anniversary. She asked what caliber. Then after I told her what it was she asked if I was going to sell the other 3 I have for this....

Status
Not open for further replies.