WTS Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader (fully loaded and ready to shoot long range)

DLOsoft

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader (bought new in 2020) with muzzlebreak threading and bedding done by Elk Meadow Performance in Utah
- Talley Lightweight rings
- Vortex Razor HD LGT 3-15x42 riflescope
- Arrowhead Gen2 LRMP Breech Plug and around 20 modules (max 2 shots with each module)
- 400 Remington No. 9 1/2 M Magnum Rifle Primers (4 boxes of 100)
- 25 Pittman AccuMax .452" 300 grain bullets

$2100 shipped to FFL of your choice.

I'm including everything referenced above plus eveything else pictured below (except the tool box), which includes everything that you need to shoot (except Blackhorn), reload the modules and remove/insert the breech plug. I'm also including the old Remington breach plug system and modules if wanted, but I would not recommend switching back to the old system. The tape around the stock in the picture is just there to attach an MOA drop chart for dialing and will be removed.

The rifle has less than 50 total shots throught it and the 3 shot group pictured is the last 3 shots taken, which is under 3/4" at 100 yards using 112 grains by weight of Blackhorn and the above referenced Pittman bullets. This gun has more than enough energy to kill an elk out to 500 yards.

PM me with any questions.

69CF5700-3D33-4325-B2FF-52465F8AFD7D.jpgIMG_2532.jpg

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wish I would’ve seen this a month ago! This is going to go fast. That’s a great rifle you have. Good luck with the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk