Removing eye glasses to use spotter?

I am curious how many of you eyeglass wearers remove your glasses when using a spotting scope. I picked up an Athlon Ares spotter but I can only get a full sight picture if I remove my glasses. I am considering returning it and get something with more eye relief.

Soj51hopeful

Lil-Rokslider
I used to when I wore glasses (got lasik). Mostly I took my glasses off because I hated when little smudge marks got on the lenses from touching them to the eye piece.

Randy11

Lil-Rokslider
I've tried it with poor results. I can get focus and sight picture, but the eye strain seems exponentially worse.

It sucks how limited the optIons are on spotters for folks with glasses.

I wear my eye glasses while using my angled Swaro 20-60x65 spotter as well as my straight body Nikon 13-30x50ED. The Nikon has barely adequate eye relief with glasses but I still don't like glassing without eye glasses given I have astigmatism.

JF_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
On a razor 65 I have to kind of smush into it to get a good sight picture with glasses on. I take them off quite a bit, but my right eye is pretty good, my left is horrible.

Have been thinking about upgrading to a 553. For those that have used both, how much better or worse will the 553 be with eye relief?

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider
I wear glasses daily, but when hunting, I switch to contacts. Between fogging up hiking or smudge marks from optics, it's way easier to just wear contacts (especially the single use daily version). That being said, I have hunted with glasses and I'll just take them off while using the spotter or binos.