Reno hike

BigSurArcher

Banned
I will definitely try to make it up there, the date doesn't matter to me, as long as its a weekend.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Travis, Have you done this hike before? Do you think the snow will be clear by then?

Saturdays in June dont work for me but if we want to do it on a Sunday Im in.

I've never stuck to the route..

The snow will not be clear by then. Some years it never clears up but it should clear enough by then.

I'm working most Sundays in the first half of the month of June. Do you guys want to push it back to June 23rd?

I know we never got a trip together but I hiked Rose Saturday...... what an awesome hike, I had never been up there and the view from the top is incredible!!! Its fairly challenging as well, 10.6 miles round trip, 2000 elevation gain topping out at almost 11, 000 ft.

JasonGNV

FNG
Just wondering if you guys are still planning on doing this? Battleborn it is an awesome view, I've done the hike a couple times prepping for Mt. Shasta a few years back. Would love to meet up and hike with some like minded folks.

ihunt2eat

FNG
Don't suppose there's any chance this turned into a regular thing? It'd be great to learn from some Renoites!