RENT OUTDOOR GEAR is OPEN 4 BUSINESS!!

ANNOUNCEMENT! Rent Guns and Gear is open and taking reservations for high end hunting gear rentals!

For those of you that don't remember me, I'm Darin Cooper, former Hoyt Engineer and Editor for Rokslide.com! My business partner and I recently launched a new company appropriately named RENT GUNS and GEAR. Please comment and post questions below. I'm very interested in your feedback and opinions!

Our website, www.RgunsNgear.com, went live in December RENTING an impressive selection of premium binoculars and spotting scopes from Swarovski, Vortex, Leica, Sig and Zeiss, along with range-finders, carbon tripods, backpacks, tents, sleeping-bags, and camping gear. We carry brands like Really Right Stuff, EXO, Kuiu, & Seek Outside, and we're adding more all the time. Rent Guns and Gear also has some awesome, custom-built, LONG-RANGE RIFLES available FOR RENT!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Our company is all about removing the barriers that prevent hunters from going on their dream-hunts. We want to help YOU gear-up for premium draw tags with the best gear available and empower new hunters to experience the back-country without the stress and commitment that go along with huge gear purchases. Gear has become so expensive and specialized that many would-be hunters are intimidated by the cost of equipment and the research required to make informed buying decisions. We simplify the process by only offering premium brands we trust and personally use, across a price range to fit any budget.

View attachment 155179

It's hard for almost anyone to justify spending 2 or 3 house payments on a 95mm Swarovski BTX, or double that for a custom rifle, but at www.RgunsNgear.com a week’s rental only costs about what you would pay in sales tax when buying! Spotters and binos start as low as $55 - $75 a week.

View attachment 155180

And... If you prefer to own your gear, you might want to consider trying it first on a hunt before you buy. Heck you can even rent your two favorites to compare side by side over a weekend before you pull the trigger. If the item is available for purchase, we'll credit up to 7-days of the rental toward your purchase. If you decide not to buy, no big deal, just slap the pre-paid return label on the box and ship it back. All you pay is the normal, low rental fee.

View attachment 155182
View attachment 155185
View attachment 155186

Our flagship rifles feature custom titanium actions mated to Proof carbon barrels, bedded in lightweight stocks that are all equipped with tripod adapters. The rifles show up sighted-in, fully equipped & ready to hunt, topped with premium scopes & flip-caps, carbon bipods, QD slings, and titanium muzzle brakes. Rifle kits also include a Kuiu ammo wallet that attaches to a belt or bino harness, a rain slicker, ear-plugs, a ballistic "dope" card, and a sight-in target to verify zero before you hunt. Custom loads are developed and professionally loaded for each individual rifle.

You can add a Sig KILO 2400 ABS or a range-finding binocular from Zeiss, Leica, or Sig pre-loaded with each rifle’s exact ballistic profile for the ultimate precision package. The "range" button displays the scope setting and windage hold needed to put rounds on target at long range using integrated sensors to factor in shot angle, pressure, and temperature. Dope is field verified to 800 yards.

View attachment 155181

Rifle kits ship in custom-fit hard cases to your preferred, licensed FFL dealer. Rifles are chambered in many accurate and effective hunting rounds like 6.5 Creed, 6.5 PRC, 7mm SAUM, 300 WSM, and 338 Norma with more planned. After the hunt, just stick the included, pre-paid return label on the original boxes and drop your rental gear off at the appropriate UPS or FedEx shipping location.

AT RENT GUNS and GEAR, OUR GOAL IS TO HELP YOU DO YOUR DIY RIGHT!

Hit us up with questions on this thread and we'll be happy to answer!

www.RgunsNGear.com
Follow us on Instagram for updates. Please like and share @Rent_Guns_And_Gear

View attachment 155184
Great idea. How it works well. I'm sure many will use fmbefore buying glass

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for trusting us with your gear Brian and supporting our business. I'm looking forward to hearing from you again next year!

Coop

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey guys, we're giving away $500, $250, and $100 Gear Rental Credits on the BaseMap Gear Drop this week. Love to have one of our own here at Rokslide drop the lucky pin closest to our Base Camp and WIN! <---<< LINK

Instagram-1-RENT.jpg

You can also click the link in our profile on instagram @rent_guns_n_gear give us a follow if you drop by!

Good Luck Rok-hounds!

-Coop

coacht84

FNG
About to rent a spotter for an early archery muley hunt. Any promo codes out there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

coacht84

FNG
About to rent a spotter for an early archery muley hunt. Any promo codes out there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Nevermind found one in Instagram
367f28a0d7a761b498d2e22d81151799.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For those of you that are needing last-minute gear, book fast before it's gone AND get 10% OFF rentals with promo code ROKSLIDE10 at checkout.

We carry Swarovski, Vortex, Leica, Zeiss, Seek Outside, EXO, Kuiu, Mountain Mafia, Sig rangefinders, RRS-SOAR tripods, and more! Long range rifle systems, tents, backpacks, binoculars, spotting scopes, rangefinders, rangefinding binoculars, tripods, sleeping bags, and more!

Thanks for your support guys!

RENT GUNS AND GEAR 👈 DON'T SETTLE FOR SH*TTY GEAR - RENT THE BEST HERE!

WebRes RGnG Gear-Pile.jpg

Had the pleasure of renting a BTX for 10's from these guys. Awesome customer service and gave me a chance to see what the BTX is made of. I now know it's not for me but will be trying the 95mm or 115mm next time. Thanks guys!

JDZ

WKR
Rented a 15x56 SLC from RGnG for my archery deer hunt earlier this fall. Well worth it. Darin put in the extra effort to work through an issue after UPS dropped the ball. Will be looking to rent from them again in the future.

Upcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Just a heads up that I'm still encountering the date errors when trying to get an estimate. The second I click on the starting date box/field, I get an "invalid date" that I then can't delete or select otherwise.
This is on all of the Vortex Spotting Scopes FYI.

I rented a set of Swaro 15s for my 4th rifle buck hunt. Dan and Darin are top notch guys. The whole process was super easy. The binos actually showed up several days early, they showed up in a really nice pelican case, with a kuiu bino harness, and a tripod adapter, lens pen, etc included. I will definitely be using them again on my future hunts.

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I rented a set of Swaro 15s for my 4th rifle buck hunt. Dan and Darin are top notch guys. The whole process was super easy. The binos actually showed up several days early, they showed up in a really nice pelican case, with a kuiu bino harness, and a tripod adapter, lens pen, etc included. I will definitely be using them again on my future hunts.
Thanks for the feedback! It's always a pleasure working with our hard-core DIY customers! Congrats on a great buck! Just awesome that we could be a small part of your success this year!

Coop

Ryana

FNG
I welcome any feedback, comments, or questions. I'll check back regularly. Glad to discuss the process. Love to hear about anything you would like to rent that you don't see on our site. We are adding more stuff all the time.
Sorry to bug you. I drew antelope tags for area 113-2 in Wyoming this year for myself for my three kids who are 1213 and 14. Looking for some info on contacts of ranchers