Rental tent options

hutch2882

FNG
Anyone ever rent the wall tent packages from outdoorsgeek? Would be nice if they would rent with option to purchase.

Mosby

WKR
Davis Tent in Denver rents their tents to hunters. Don't know where you are hunting but they make a great product. Nice people to deal with. I would give them a call and discuss what you are looking for.

sndmn11

WKR
Anyone ever rent the wall tent packages from outdoorsgeek? Would be nice if they would rent with option to purchase.
Davis Tent in Denver rents their tents to hunters. Don't know where you are hunting but they make a great product. Nice people to deal with. I would give them a call and discuss what you are looking for.

That is no longer correct as of several months ago. Outdoors Geek handles the rentals now, and all of the rental tents were moved there. I am not aware of anyone ever asking about some sort of rent to own or rent to credit towards purchase option and have no idea what the answer would be. It surely would not hurt to ask with a simple email to [email protected] and/or [email protected]

Mosby

WKR
I did not know that. I always try to stop in at their shop once a year. Good to know. Thanks.

530Chukar

WKR

Have you spoken with outdoorsgeek about the option? A guy I hunted with about 5 years ago rented from them a couple times and ended up buying one of their tents after the hunt. I’ve rented some of their mountaineering tents and gear and the confirmation emails gave me a purchase price if I chose to do that after the rental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk