Replacement Backpack Buckles

AKSandman

So from reading through some threads on the form here, it seems like folks are looking for the duraflex 3/4” buckles used by major backpack manufacturers, (I believe Kuiu, MR SG and others) but can’t get them aftermarket.

I did some digging around an found a supplier that will sell 3/4” duraflex buckles but there are minimums.

Is there any interest in putting an order together from the folks here on the forum?
I am willing to do the legwork and order the buckles and then ship them to folks if there is enough interest.

Attachments

• 3ACBAC67-58C1-42AD-BEF9-73A7D4DB2A0F.jpeg
    3ACBAC67-58C1-42AD-BEF9-73A7D4DB2A0F.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 28

roosiebull

So from reading through some threads on the form here, it seems like folks are looking for the duraflex 3/4” buckles used by major backpack manufacturers, (I believe Kuiu, MR SG and others) but can’t get them aftermarket.

I did some digging around an found a supplier that will sell 3/4” duraflex buckles but there are minimums.

Is there any interest in putting an order together from the folks here on the forum?
I am willing to do the legwork and order the buckles and then ship them to folks if there is enough interest.
let me know if you do put an order together... i don't need any, but would buy some to have if you end up ordering them.... can never have too many buckles