Replacement Buckles

I have two questions. The first is I have a Kifaru Grab it that I am trying to run on my MR Glacier unfortunately the upper open buckle that slides over the strap already mounted to my pack is apparently made for a wider strap than is on my pack and they keep sliding off. I see MR sells a compression strap with a snap lock on it. Where can I get that kind of buckle to replace the Kifaru?

My second question is I have a Vortex Glasspack Bino harness and like it a lot but the OEM buckles are crap and now have two of the 4 buckles broken so I can't use the harness. What size and where might I find these buckles?

Thanks in advance!

thought i saw that Alaska Guide Creations made the packs for Vortex. ive spoken with the AGC owner once in the past. very helpful . maybe give them a shout for extra buckles or ideas to fix or upgrade to better ones.

OP
F
thought i saw that Alaska Guide Creations made the packs for Vortex. ive spoken with the AGC owner once in the past. very helpful . maybe give them a shout for extra buckles or ideas to fix or upgrade to better ones.

Thanks. I would be surprised if this pack is made by them it looks more like a FHF harness but I don't know for sure.

Last edited: