Replacement MSR Hubba Hubba Stuff Sack

Ben

WKR
The stuff sack to my MSR hubba hubba ripped. Can anyone recommend a replacement stuff sack(kifaru pull out)? I pack the poles separately and normal fold the tent square verse rolling. I would prefer for the stuff sack to be water proof so I can strap it to the outside if needed.

Thanks,

Ben

BOW1144

Lil-Rokslider
I use a large Kifaru pullout for my Hubba with plenty of extra room. It compresses it down nicely.

mk_v

WKR
Might look at the sea to summit ultra sol compression sack. I use one for my tent and my sleeping bag. Also it's water proof

kodiakfly

WKR
There's a bunch of UL OR dry sacks on sierratrading right now. I picked up some 5/10/15 L. I can get my tent (without poles) into a 5L.

tttoadman

WKR
There's a bunch of UL OR dry sacks on sierratrading right now. I picked up some 5/10/15 L. I can get my tent (without poles) into a 5L.

ditto on the 5L compression sack. I have a single person tent that compresses to about 5"dia x 8" with the poles separate in the main bag. That is in lightweight mode after I took the scissors to the tent and made it a bathtub floor about 4" tall.