Request for my dear Wife

Hi Folks,
For the past 2 years I have leaned on you folks in this great forum to help get me through some hard times. I have been able to hunt, hike, camp vicariously through you by reading your great stories as I was doing the most important job of my life, taking care of her in her battle with ALS.
I actually loved every minute of it. She would do the same for me , a million times over!!!!

She passed a few nights ago at the Fairbanks hospital. Thank goodness her daughters made it into town a little before she passed!!

Babette was a practicing nurse for 49 years, one year shy of Her goal of 50 years!! She never has lost her love for her job, she always looked forward to
going to work. Not many people can honestly say that!!

I am not a religious man, I guess I am considered an agnostic!!??? My sweetie was a Christian, but loved me and took
care of me even with all my faults.
I am not even sure if this is proper for me to do, but I would like to ask those of you that think it would be OK to pray for her,

She truly deserves the best of everything!!!

Thank you,

Bob

TBHasler

WKR
Sorry for your loss. As a Christian and believer, she is sure to be receiving the best of everything!! I'm happy to pray for her and your family - it's good you asked this community to do so.

Bob

Sorry for your loss. Happy to say a prayer for her and to comfort you as well in your difficult time of need.

manitou1

WKR
Prayers sent Bob, even though I believe she is in Paradise and doesn't require any... meant in a good way Sir.
I am praying for you too. It has to be tough.
Keep your chin up and live your days like she would want you to brother.

tems908

FNG
Sorry for your loss, she sounds like an awesome person. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Prayers sent Bob, even though I believe she is in Paradise and doesn't require any... meant in a good way Sir.
I am praying for you too. It has to be tough.
Keep your chin up and live your days like she would want you to brother.

That makes two of us.

Prayers for you and your family sent too Bob. Thanks for sharing your story with us. A great example of “in sickness and in health “ right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Folks,
For the past 2 years I have leaned on you folks in this great forum to help get me through some hard times. I have been able to hunt, hike, camp vicariously through you by reading your great stories as I was doing the most important job of my life, taking care of her in her battle with ALS.
I actually loved every minute of it. She would do the same for me , a million times over!!!!

She passed a few nights ago at the Fairbanks hospital. Thank goodness her daughters made it into town a little before she passed!!

Babette was a practicing nurse for 49 years, one year shy of Her goal of 50 years!! She never has lost her love for her job, she always looked forward to
going to work. Not many people can honestly say that!!

I am not a religious man, I guess I am considered an agnostic!!??? My sweetie was a Christian, but loved me and took
care of me even with all my faults.
I am not even sure if this is proper for me to do, but I would like to ask those of you that think it would be OK to pray for her,

She truly deserves the best of everything!!!

Thank you,

Bob
So sorry for your loss. I'll be lifting up you and your family in my prayers. If you ever would like someone to talk to feel free to contact me. I pray God gives you comfort and strength in this time of loss. God bless you brother!

Broomd

WKR
Bob, we'll be praying for you and thinking of your story. Babette was no doubt the best of us. You are a blessed man to have shared your life with her.

I lost my first wife at 32 y/o after an extended illness--we were both young, the pain is hard. Hang in there, time helps heal.

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
Bob, I'm sorry for your loss. There's no better mark of a good man than he who puts his family first. I commend you for that. You, your wife, and your family will be in my prayers.