Request for my dear Wife

Words seem so hollow in the light of your devotion and faithful love of your wife. Just wanted to thank you for your heartfelt post. I’m not a church kinda man but have had some seriously religious moments in my past. You both will be in my thoughts from bent knees.
Live every moment you have left on this earth with the passion and gusto of her at your side and in your heart.

Wrench

WKR
That's a tough one to fight, may you find peace soon and be able to move forward with happiness and fond memories. Prayers sent.

Hi Folks,
For the past 2 years I have leaned on you folks in this great forum to help get me through some hard times. I have been able to hunt, hike, camp vicariously through you by reading your great stories as I was doing the most important job of my life, taking care of her in her battle with ALS.
I actually loved every minute of it. She would do the same for me , a million times over!!!!

She passed a few nights ago at the Fairbanks hospital. Thank goodness her daughters made it into town a little before she passed!!

Babette was a practicing nurse for 49 years, one year shy of Her goal of 50 years!! She never has lost her love for her job, she always looked forward to
going to work. Not many people can honestly say that!!

I am not a religious man, I guess I am considered an agnostic!!??? My sweetie was a Christian, but loved me and took
care of me even with all my faults.
I am not even sure if this is proper for me to do, but I would like to ask those of you that think it would be OK to pray for her,

She truly deserves the best of everything!!!

Thank you,

Bob

Praying for you both. May God bring you and your family comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a tough thing to read, but thank you for sharing with us Bob. I'll say a prayer for your wife, but more importantly, I'll pray for you and her family that are left behind, dealing with the pain of losing her. She sounds like a wonderful woman who blessed the lives of those that knew her.

Magnett

FNG
I am truly sorry for your loss Bob. May her love for you and your family be ever enduring, and may your fondest memories of her remain close and support you now. I will pray for her, you and your family.

Magnett

Praying for you, your wife, and the family.

Also, as an Alaskan stuck in Colorado, if there is anything I can do to help you live the rest of your life as your best life, which from the sounds of it is exactly what your bride would want, please let me know.
I’m no guide or outfitter, but I do enjoy fairly good success here during hunting season. You’re welcome in my camp anytime.

Btaylor

WKR
Your wife sounds like an amazing woman. I pray that God's peace will surround and comfort you and your family. If you feel like you need to bend an ear, I've got 2 of 'em.

Hi Folks,
For the past 2 years I have leaned on you folks in this great forum to help get me through some hard times. I have been able to hunt, hike, camp vicariously through you by reading your great stories as I was doing the most important job of my life, taking care of her in her battle with ALS.
I actually loved every minute of it. She would do the same for me , a million times over!!!!

She passed a few nights ago at the Fairbanks hospital. Thank goodness her daughters made it into town a little before she passed!!

Babette was a practicing nurse for 49 years, one year shy of Her goal of 50 years!! She never has lost her love for her job, she always looked forward to
going to work. Not many people can honestly say that!!

I am not a religious man, I guess I am considered an agnostic!!??? My sweetie was a Christian, but loved me and took
care of me even with all my faults.
I am not even sure if this is proper for me to do, but I would like to ask those of you that think it would be OK to pray for her,

She truly deserves the best of everything!!!

Thank you,

Bob

Prayers sent my friend, wonder if she worked on me during my formative years.

TripleJ

WKR
Bob,
I am so sorry for your loss. ALS is a nasty disease, both for the person fighting it and the people around them. I pray that the God and Creator of the universe will bring you and your family comfort and peace during this most painful time.

archp625

WKR
So sorry for your loss. Truly breaks my heart thinking about you and your situation. I'm not a religious person either but will do my best to do a small prayer for you, your wife and all your family.