Request for my dear Wife

Praying for you and your wife, Bob. Sounds like she's smiling down on you from heaven. Praying you see her again

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You are in my thoughts.
Now you will have the best guardian angle watching over you, through tough times, and through joyful times for the rest of your life.
Remember the good times you had, that's what she would want.

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm not a praying man But my thoughts are with you and your family Bob. I've seen a couple of friends cope with ALS and it's a sad thing.

Thank you for sharing your memory of her Bob. She sounds like a beautiful soul and I am sure missed by a lot of people. You are very kind to say these words and we are glad that you find goodness in this website. I know I find out about a lot of information here. You seem like a good guy Bob.

ShakeDown

WKR
Prayers of peace for her, you and yours.

Such a debilitating disease. To echo what someone mentioned, true example of For Better or Worse.

Brother, I am sorry for your loss. But, if your wife was indeed a saved Christian, she needs no prayers. Her salvation was settled the day she made the commitment to accept Jesus Christ as her savior. She is having the time of your life!

However, I will gadly pray for you and, the whole family. God Bless and get to know the Lord personally. You'll find out why your wife was the sweetest person you've ever met after doing so.

Sorry for your loss...best wishes for you to get through the grief stages without undue pain, and be left with only happy memories and a feeling of peace...