Resident Alaska hunting experince

Dbevans

Lil-Rokslider
I am a 20 year old resident hunter. I have lived in Alaska all of my life and have taken or been on a successful moose hunt 8 of the last 10 years. I have a couple small moose and two 60+ inchers so far and I can say this is truly the dream.

The season starts every September and boy is it fun, exciting, hard, and rewarding. Getting fresh produce here is hard and is very expensive so we rely on our moose meat all year long.

My dad has been over 40 successful hunts and has a lot of experience. This post is meant to be as an AMA. Favorite rifles/ammo/gear whatever you guys are curious about.

eb3c2cf1b83e5cfcaf98cada7e0fa8eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Dbevans

Dbevans

Lil-Rokslider
[mention]Northpark [/mention] thanks!

AKDoc

WKR
I am a 20 year old resident hunter. I have lived in Alaska all of my life and have taken or been on a successful moose hunt 8 of the last 10 years. I have a couple small moose and two 60+ inchers so far and I can say this is truly the dream.

The season starts every September and boy is it fun, exciting, hard, and rewarding. Getting fresh produce here is hard and is very expensive so we rely on our moose meat all year long.

My dad has been over 40 successful hunts and has a lot of experience. This post is meant to be as an AMA. Favorite rifles/ammo/gear whatever you guys are curious about.

eb3c2cf1b83e5cfcaf98cada7e0fa8eb.jpg

Great photos...thank you for sharing!

Lots of good people here...welcome!