Rest for Satori

DEW0341

WKR
try a 25oz but you may need a 30oz. A lot of it depends on your release and how clean it is too. If you pluck bad or if you put a lot of down pressure on your arrow at release you will want a lighter spring for more forgiveness. Rememeber that you will need to trim it a little bit too. I run mine on the edge of too short but it will still hold an arrow if I tip my bow.
View attachment 244278

Where is the heat shrink tube? And what size did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the heat shrink tube? And what size did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey just got back from vacation sorry, I used super small heat shrink that I got at home depot in the electrical aisle. I wanna say it's like 5/32 diameter. I just slide it up the arm and stop where the arrow will make contact. replace it every 300 shots or so.

jaypope

Lil-Rokslider
I bought mine online at Home Depot.

f3511b2c4d1c7155a23c7988f3be57b9.png
53f27d60af57f9e8a2a876b953788000.jpg
440574078c4d0fce4b97b08a5f4d6c22.jpg

OP
U

unchained

Lil-Rokslider
Do you think I’ll be able to get the same arrows to tune as I am shooting off the shelf?

crob1511

FNG
I second the springy rest! Really helps out the tune! And you should be able to use the same arrows since you have the ability to adjust the center shot. And for sure use the shrink tube if it’s your hunting rig!

I started out using a springy rest on my Satori but I’ve taken it off and I’m shooting off the shelf now. The springy rest was noisier even with shrink tubing. The best thing about the springy for me was being able to tune quickly and having it hold the arrow much more secure than just sitting on the shelf. I decided to just try shooting off the shelf after shooting off the springy for a month or so, and it he shelf seems to work out just as well or even better for me now.

Cng

Lil-Rokslider
I started out using a springy rest on my Satori but I’ve taken it off and I’m shooting off the shelf now. The springy rest was noisier even with shrink tubing. The best thing about the springy for me was being able to tune quickly and having it hold the arrow much more secure than just sitting on the shelf. I decided to just try shooting off the shelf after shooting off the springy for a month or so, and it he shelf seems to work out just as well or even better for me now.
Are you using the Satori side plate with spacers?