Retumbo

Buying to flip it isn’t buying to reload with it, but sure, the sh*theads can rationalize anything to sell consumables for 2-3x the value. Just glad I’m not in need/want to feed a hobby.

Quin

FNG
I got 4 lbs of Nora urp last week from powder valley and it was 177.90 that was after hazmat, taxes, and shipping
Do you mean Norma MRP? I thought URP was similar to the 4350s and MRP was the slower burning one.

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
I backordered N570 in August on Midsouth. It just came available and I received 8 pounds. Maybe try that?

7wssm

FNG
Let me know when you see some! I’ve been told Retumbo hasn’t been on store shelves in 2 years. I have yet to see it with addition all those magnum powders haven’t been seeing them at all much lately.

OP
J

Jhenn87

FNG
Let me know when you see some! I’ve been told Retumbo hasn’t been on store shelves in 2 years. I have yet to see it with addition all those magnum powders haven’t been seeing them at all much lately.
Retumbo is made in Australia so it takes longer to get it in. That’s wat the guy from hodgdon said. Also if u look on powder valley.com u can prolly find some powders now! Keep checking back everyday at like 3pm EST.

7wssm

FNG
Retumbo is made in Australia so it takes longer to get it in. That’s wat the guy from hodgdon said. Also if u look on powder valley.com u can prolly find some powders now! Keep checking back everyday at like 3pm EST.

Thanks I scored a couple lbs last week but have yet to see Retumbo and h1000, maybe they’re gone by the time I see it.

500000KV

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks I scored a couple lbs last week but have yet to see Retumbo and h1000, maybe they’re gone by the time I see it.
PV had H1000 yesterday and this morning. They had Retumbo about a month ago. Been seeing a lot more H1000 than Retumbo. Might look for 8133 or N570 to replace Retumbo. They’ve been available quite a bit across various sites.

fmyth

WKR
Last time I saw Retumbo available was March 10th. Just missed H1000 yesterday and today at PowderValley.com.