Returning boots without breaking the bank

Rokwiia

WKR
I will be receiving two boots this week (Hanwag and Kenetrek) to try on. In both cases, if they don't fit, I can contact the reseller and they will provide a $8-$9 return label which they will take from my refund. That's fine.

I was told by another boot company they do not offer such a label and I would have to take care of that on my own. They said it would be $20+ to the boots send back, plus insurance. That can quickly add up when buying boots online.

What is the most cost effective way to ship boots back to the seller?

TX_Diver

WKR
Order a bunch from blackovis and it’s $8 to ship the entire lot back. I tried 6 pairs this year and they just deducted $8 from my refund. Was great actually as I could wear em in the house for a few min or at my desk and switch back and forth with no sales person waiting or going to the back to get other sizes etc. I may buy all my off the shelf boots (I have a pair from L&S also) online going forward.

OP
Rokwiia

Rokwiia

WKR
Black Ovis is one of the companies I've ordered from so I'm good there. It are other boot companies whose boots they don't carry where returns are up left to the customer.

If I have to spend $25 every time I try on a boot that doesn't fit, I'll go broke.