Returning tags???

3pointer

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know what the process is turning a tag back in CO and how much time you have to do it ??? I’m not sure if I’m gona be able to make my 3rd season buck hunt but I’m not positive yet , ughhh it’s killin me , I want to go but life may not allow it so I’m trying to figure out how long I have to decide 🤨, thanks in advance

Foldem

WKR
You either keep your points OR your money up to 30 days before the season. You're out one of those either way unless you drew a second choice or zero point tag.

Rich M

WKR
If it is something you want to do - make a way to go.

I had arranged for a guided hunt (Mulie & Antelope) and paid the deposit. Then drew a Sambar deer hunt permit for FL. Then lost my job. That was 10 years or more ago. I regret not going. Should have done both.

Sure, I've been antelope hunting since then and have tags for mule deer for this year... Just lost 10 years in between.

You never know what the future holds.

Felix40

WKR
You can do a reversal until the 14th of this month. Just an email asking for a refund of either points or money is all it takes.

You can get a refund minus a processing fee by mailing in a request up until 30 days before the hunt.

I did a reversal on a tag the day we got results because I wont have time to go. It sucked a lot but it lifted a weight off my shoulders too.