Review - Optics4rent.com Excellent Experience~

I just got back from a Sawtooth Elk hunt and wanted to give a shout out to Todd at Optics4rent.com. I am fairly new to hunting and when gearing up for my first elk hunt, I decided to rent top of the line binoculars (Swaro 10x42 EL) instead of buying them, or worse, buying mediocre glass. It was one thing I did not want to skimp on that I couldn't afford to buy quality. In the months leading up to the hunt, Todd was extremely helpful in answering questions about the binoculars. When I inquired about adding a tripod to the order, it was a piece of cake. When I was considering adding a shooting rest to the tripod, Todd answered my questions promptly and even offered to include a spare quick release. He was even thoughtful enough to send the binos a few days before I had ordered them to give me a few days to get used to them (in my harness, etc.). After the trip, I just had to put them back in the box and drop them off at a FedEx location. I can't say enough good things about Optics4rent.com (and of course the binos!!). After looking through my buddies' Leupold and Vortex binos, I knew it was the right decision for me! Now, I am ruined and am going to have to buy a pair next year!

Motown

WKR
Just looked at their site and it looks like $15/day for the binos the op rented.

OP
S
How much was the rental?
It was $15 a day plus $40 in round trip shipping and $10 for damage protection plan (covers everything but lost or stolen for obvious reasons). I reserved them for 10 days, received them 4 days early, and sent them back on the 11th day. The total cost was $200 which, for me, was reasonable. Others may be able to buy great binos, others may not need them. I spent my money on boots, pack, practice ammo, zip off merino, etc. Delaying the bino/tripod purchase while using quality binos was worth the $200 for me! My post, however, was not really meant to be about the choice to rent or not but more about the service and ease of renting from optics4rent.com
I have no affiliatioon with the company, just felt they deserved the compliment.