Where did you find a place to sale the 2002 model EL's for 1800$?! Ive seen most field pro EL's barely going for that in 10 power

kaboku68

WKR
I have looked at 12s, 10s and 8s. I really like the 8s. They are the easiest to get right now and the field of view is amazing. I went with the 8s but I have a lot of binoculars. Probably more glass than sense.

DRD

FNG
Been contemplating making that move. Read the rockslide review and like to hear additional field reviews so thanks for posting. Hard to believe they’ve improved on the ELs they’re darn near perfect to my eyes

I've had the 10's and 12's from Rent Guns and Gear for the past few days. I'll be purchasing the 12's through their keeper program. I also have 8x32 el's for a lower power wide FOV nocker, which are a half pound lighter than the NL's. If I didn't have those, I might've leaned toward the 10's, but either are spectacular. I can hand hold the 12's with the forehead rest better than the 10's without, which was one of the deciding factors for me.

wyosteve

WKR
Thanks for posting cabdriver. I'm in the same boat, have 10x42 EL's and 8x32 EL's. Think I'm going to rent some 12x42 NL's to decide if I should get rid of the 10;s,

Sanchez

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered a pair of NL 10 X 42s from Camera Land in NY. Really excited to get them next week as my primary hunting binoculars.

I want to use them for hunting Oregon Coastal blacktails, mule deer in various western states and antelope. I hunt elk a lot and will take the new glass along in the trip, but won't carry it most days.

Last edited: