Ridge wallet/Trayvax/something else?

I have a knockoff brand of the ridge wallet and I love it. Won’t ever try anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gifted an expensive, slim, fashion brand wallet that fell apart in a year or two. Replaced it with a Saddleback Leather that is 10+ years old. You'll get tired of the wallet before it wears out.

Mosby

WKR
I have an everyday leather wallet I get from Coach and a hunting wallet. My hunting wallet is a cheap nylon wallet from Walmart with velcro to keep it from opening up. I keep my id, hunter safety card, credit card and some cash but try to keep it to a minimum. I like it because it is pretty slim and nothing can fall out of it but carries everything I need.

Historybuff

Lil-Rokslider
I got a ridge wallet with the meateater discount. Seems like great quality and warranty. It's easy to tuck away in a front pocket as well.

i have the trayvax. i find myself being lazy and not putting my cash or my cards in it. then i pull my phone or even my wallet out of my pocket and my cash or my cards come out with it, fall on the ground and I lose said card or cash....