Ridge wallet/Trayvax/something else?

Scrubbuck

FNG
Take a look at Armatus Carry Solutions. Kydex wallets as well as knife sheaths. The wallet is awesome. Has a pull the dot snap that holds the cards secure and holds your cash on the outside

aggieland

WKR
I have everything I need and some cash in one of these. Been using it over a year with zero wear or problems and nothing has come out of it.

OP
kipper09

kipper09

WKR
Appreciate all the input. Lots of good ideas and gives a lot of options to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run the trayvax axis. I like it a lot but I did do a bit of modifying it. I too it to a grinding wheel and ground off the loops off the side. Those metal loop at the corner where wearing holes through my back pocket if I carried it there. Which I Usually do if I’m in my wrangler cowboy cut jean. Other than that I like it. I’ve been thinking of trying a ridge but they are kind of expensive.

I started running a money clip wallet years ago and will never go back to a full wallet. I carry a debit card, a credit card, insurance card, hunting license, hunter ed card, social security card, my CWP, and my driving license. What cash I carry, I put in the clip. I'm guessing it is about 3/8 inch thick. Perfect for what I want.

I started running a money clip wallet years ago and will never go back to a full wallet. I carry a debit card, a credit card, insurance card, hunting license, hunter ed card, social security card, my CWP, and my driving license. What cash I carry, I put in the clip. I'm guessing it is about 3/8 inch thick. Perfect for what I want.

You put all that stuff in there and its still only 3/8" thick? You know which specific one you use?

I had used a trayvax element for awhile and switched back to a good old trifold. I was losing more cash because it frankly didn’t hold much cash, I would just put it in my pocket and inevitably when I pulled the wallet or my phone or my keys or whatever out of my wallet the cash would come flying out with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been running a trayvax contour for about 3 years now...my only regret was waiting until I was 38 to front carry. YMMV

kcm2

WKR
I have a Trayvax in blaze orange. In addition to being convenient, I can find it if I set it down. Good wallet...took a bit of getting used to, but I can't imagine going back to a traditional design.

Racer00

FNG
Love my Ridge. It's usually overloaded with too many cards and ID's and a little cash. But it works great and never hinders me at work.

Trial153

WKR
I had both the ridge and a trayvax. I like the trayvax orginal better. In fact I need to order another one.

Been using one of these SlimClips for 7 or 8 years. Holds a few cards and cash really well. Extremely durable. Mine still fuctions just like it did on day one! Definitely recommend and they are dirt cheap!

MattB

WKR
I fold my cash in half over my cards and put it in the clip of my spyderco. Easy enough.